Vegan Lemon Fettuccine Alfredo
Vegan Lemon Fettuccine Alfredo is delicious recipe for dinner. It has a creamy and delicious aroma which comes from soy cream cheese. Lemon, pepper and garlic add amazing taste to Vegan Lemon Fettuccine Alfredo. It is a recipe with high fiber content and contains low fat. Let’s look preparation steps together:
Materials That You Need For Vegan Lemon Fettuccine Alfredo
- 12 ounces eggless fettuccine
- 2 cups unsweetened soy or almond milk
- 4 ounces soy cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons blanched sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast, plus more for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup loosely packed parsley leaves, chopped
Preparation of Vegan Lemon Fettuccine Alfredo
Take a large bowl and boil water. Then add eggless fettuccine to cook. Apply the instructions and time on the package. Then strain it, take 1 cup of pasta cooking water and set aside.
Take soy milk, soy cream cheese, almonds, nutritional yeast, lemon zest, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper into o bowl of food processor. Blend all of them until the mixture becomes smooth.
Take oil and garlic in a skillet and start heating over the medium heat, stir the mixture until garlic become softer. Add soy milk mixture and ½ of pasta cooking water on it and boil this mixture. Continue cooking about 8 minutes to obtain creamy consistency. Then take it from the heat. Add fettuccini and parsley and toss; combine all of them well.
Take this pasta to 4 bowls. Then sprinkle some nutritional yeast and a few grinds of pepper on the pasta for taste.
Your Vegan Lemon Fettuccine Alfredo is ready now! It is really easy recipe but the sauce makes it really delicious. You can try this recipe for a nice dinner.Note: For this article"how to make Vegan Lemon Fettuccine Alfredo: (1)" terms has been used.