Its not necessary to pay for a lot of money for any health spa-style vegan nose and mouth mask-you may make one yourself! Making your personal mixtures for the face will make the mouth area water, though, because the elements are frequently fresh in the fridge and tasty. Organic elements are wonderful but can be difficult to locate or costly, so only use them when you are able. Have some fun, out on another hesitate to include elements for your own personel unique spin on these awesome beauty must-haves.
My personal favorite mask is inspired by a time-old beauty secret: cucumbers. Cucumbers contain silica, which will help refresh the skin, tighten your pores, as well as treat an awful sunburn!
Cool Cucumber Mask
1 cucumber, grated
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
3 fresh mint leaves, crushed
• Combine all the ingredients in bowl and mix well.
• Apply to the face and neck. After 15 minutes, rinse thoroughly.
Your skin should feel cool and soft.
The thought of an oatmeal mask isn’t new, however this simplified form of the classic facial is pure goodness. Oatmeal might help reinstate your skin’s natural moisture as well as help heal skin damage.
1/2 cup rolled or whole oats
1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk (almond milk works, too!)
1 Tbsp. raw apple cider vinegar
• Blend the oats in a food processor until no large grains remain.
• Add the coconut milk and apple cider vinegar and pulse until well mixed.
• Apply to the face and neck. After 10 to 20 minutes, rinse thoroughly. Enjoy rejuvenated skin!
Avocado is among my personal favorite meals to consume, and it is health advantages are endless. It’s great for you, hair, and skin. This nose and mouth mask uses avocado to moisturize and cleanse, the antioxidant advantages of cacao powder to safeguard your skin, and agave nectar to assuage your skin-causeing this to be nose and mouth mask much more tempting to consume! (This recipe may also be used as a scrumptious raw vegan chocolate pudding-just add 1 teaspoonful of vanilla.)
Chocolate Facial Pudding
2 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 Tbsp. agave nectar
• Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until smooth.
• Apply to the face and neck. After 10 minutes, rinse thoroughly.